Список форумов bb.kulichki.net
bb.kulichki.net
Форумы Куличек

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Blue Water Federal Credit

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> Пси-Анекдот
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
donaldrsimonn
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 11, 2020 8:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Blue Water Federal Credit Ответить с цитатой

I’m passionate about helping my clients find the home of their dreams either here in New Hampshire or in Maine,” said Buchan. “I pride myself on providing excellent customer service, and my customer base includes many repeat referrals and clients — which I think speaks volumes to the service I provide.

In his new role, Buchan will work with an extensive network of real estate professionals, ranging from real estate agents to the mortgage team here at Blue Water, to help his clients with all facets of the home buying process. He also offers unparalleled access — via email or phone seven days a week — to ensure a smooth and satisfactory experience for all his customers.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dianakorte
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 11, 2020 8:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When he’s not on the job, Buchan is likely cruising the lakes on his boat or at a New England sporting event. He enjoys spending time with his family at their home in Maine, as well as traveling, going on adventures and making memories with friends.

“I strive to continue to foster skills such as reliability, proficiency and good relationship-building in my professional network,” Buchan added, “and I would love to get the chance to work with you and to welcome you to our Blue Water family.”
Carlbainbridge
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 11, 2020 8:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Blue Water Mortgage Corporation, an independent mortgage broker serving Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut and Florida, is excited to welcome Area Manager and Senior Loan Officer Rick Schlager back to the team.

Schlager graduated from the University of New Hampshire with a degree in Business Administration and went on to obtain his MBA from Southern New Hampshire University. His first stint with Blue Water began in 2006, when he served for over 11 years as a Senior Loan Officer helping hundreds of customers purchase, finance and refinance homes.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meghancooper
Пользователь

In his return to Blue Water, Schlager resumes his role as Senior Loan Officer and will also serve as Area Manager — helping other Loan Officers build their businesses, increase their referral networks and ultimately help them close more loans for their clients.

With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, I have learned that customer service is the best way to develop a word of mouth business,” said Schlager. ”I have built an extensive network of professionals to help you with all of your financing needs.

Schlager is active in his local Brentwood, NH, community, coaching his children and their many youth sports teams. He is an avid traveler, and he particularly enjoys trips to Europe to explore new foods and cultures and to learn about his ancestry. When he’s not in the office, Schlager can usually be found playing a round of golf, playing with his dog Moxie, cooking or spending time with his family.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Carlbainbridgee
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 13, 2020 7:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Blue Water Credit has no competition as far as I’m concerned. In their relationships with people, they educate, making everyone savvier in doing what it takes to grow your credit score and keep it high. They’ve given me the tremendous personal value and also given me a place to send my clients who could use some guidance in seeking improved credit. My most recent interactions have been with Carmen and with Jeff. Keep up the great work guys! You serve our community well. Expert rankings and reviews of the top Los Angeles Credit Repair Services Find the top Credit Repair Services in Los Angeles.
Montgomery
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2020 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you are helping your clients for making their dreams home then you are doing a very good job. Now govisafree.com/greece-golden-visa/ offer Citizenship by Investment to those who interested in this travel. Blue water federal credit forum is a very nice forum. To fullfilling the satisfaction of clients can grow your business.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> Пси-Анекдот Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: