Список форумов bb.kulichki.net
bb.kulichki.net
Форумы Куличек

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Multiple drive failures on various PCs at file copy!?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> win7forum
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
BrianPugh
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 09, 2018 11:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Multiple drive failures on various PCs at file copy!? Ответить с цитатой

Hi,
I was copying large (total of about 35GB) files from my laptop to an SD card when the copy froze, HDD usage showed 100% and the HDD capacity/free space icon in explorer disappeared (Windows was still showing the drive icon though.) Nothing changed at restart (Noticed long Windows loading time though). When trying to open HDD, there was no error message, but 100% usage, and "working on it" message forever.

I concluded that my HDD might have failed and bought another one. Replaced it and started to save files with a recovery software from the old drive. As it was going slow, I paused it later to recover some files backed up on my Desktop first. When copying through wifi (150+ GBs), almost the same happened to my desktop pc! The drive (3xHDDs in RAID5) completely disappeared in Windows explorer and the copy stopped. When restarting (had to kill the power) Windows was hung on loading screen and it won't even start up any more!

Is it possible that I "cooked" the HDDs?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/multiple-drive-failures-on-various-pcs-at-file-copy/

animated drawing videos
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
jepicarafe
Пользователь

Откуда: Nihil sint laboriosam magni corrupti error irure voluptatem Aut

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2018 3:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AshleWilkin
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2018 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

th
AshleWilkin
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 29, 2018 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thansk fro share this topic
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> win7forum Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: