Список форумов bb.kulichki.net
bb.kulichki.net
Форумы Куличек

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Facing the music

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> Валентина Толкунова
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
BernardWells
Пользователь

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 02, 2018 12:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Facing the music Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

The rudder scream has got to go. I was out last weekend and I could just feel the drag when the hum started. I have polished the rudders and could see no perceptible gap under the straight edge test, but it had to be there as evidenced by the music.Is this common to the problem or is it usually both sides? I took some pictures, but can't discover the method to attach them on this site. Anyway, I sanded them out and will leave the other side "as is" too make sure that the fix works. Anyway, anyone else use the same method? I could never figure out the scissors thing.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.hobie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7074
Online marketing ads

Thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов bb.kulichki.net -> Валентина Толкунова Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: